Icons + FAQ Layout
Animattify is a print to animated video conversion service. We use your existing print ad or artwork to create animation. Just give your layered file/ Adobe illustrator or Photoshop (Ai or PSD) of your final artwork and let our team create a stunning animated ad that will capture your customer’s attention. No layered file? Just let us know.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the service needed.
Here are our services:
Sample works: https://vimeo.com/
2.) LOGO ANIMATION BUNDLE:
3 Social Media Templates
Sample Work: https://vimeo.com/
5.) AniMattify® PREMIUM (Full Service)
- You will need to Upload your layered file and send the link via email to email@example.com for us to check and access the file. Please make sure it is already the final /approved artwork.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a quotation, letter of agreement, and a timeline. If the cost is approved, we will be requiring a 50% Down payment via Paypal or bank transfer.
- Lastly, we will animate the layered file (artwork) given to us and send you your animated ad with a watermark.
- If approved we will require the final payment before we give the hi-res video without the watermark.
We can still animate it but it will limit our animation capacity. We will also charge an extra service fee since this will require more work and is quite tedious.
- An upload link where you can place your file/files will be given to you.
- We accept up to 2 minor revisions* free of charge. After that, we will charge accordingly.
- If the revision is major** we will ask for an additional cost.
*Minor Revision: Text /Position/ Speed
This is considering we have agreed on the costing and we already have the layered file.
- For Print Ad Conversion – 2 Days
- For Logo Animation – 3 to 5 Days
- For Multi Frame Animation / 10 to 30 seconder Ad – Approx. 1 to 2 week (depending on the no. of slides/artworks.
- Explainer Video – 4 to 6 weeks
We will give you a MOV or Mp4 format. Hi-Res and low-res
Yes, we can do that as long as you give us the licensed music and sound effects. if you do not have one we can get you one at an additional cost. There is also an additional cost for the scoring service ranging from $50 to $150.