Thank you for visiting our website. We, at “ANIMATTIFY”, value and respect your privacy.
Our Animattify Team – Who We Are and What We Do
ANIMATTIFY is a New Print to Animated Ad Conversion Service Provider.
Just give us your layered file/Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (Ai or PSD) and let our team create a professional animated ad that will capture your customer’s attention.
We offer Logo Animation, Print to Animated Ad and the 10 to 15 seconder Ad.
Add motion to your Ad.
How to Reach Us
Via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
What Personal Data Do We Collect;
Purposes of Collection and Processing
We may collect personal data from you in the course of our business and during our various transactions with you, including through your use of this website, when you contact or request information from us, when you engage our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff or clients. We outline below our purposes why we collect personal data from you:
- To communicate with you;
- To enable us to efficiently deliver responsive and timely services to you;
- To guide us in improving the quality of our services to our clients;
- To assist us in fulfilling your requests and in investigating and/or replying to your inquiries;
- To address concerns or questions about our services;
- For identity verification;
- To comply with and exercise our rights under contracts and agreements, and the law, as may be required by our operations and in pursuit of our legitimate business and commercial objectives;
- To market, promote and share information about ANIMATTIFY and our services;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders and judicial processes, and other administrative or regulatory requirements;
- To facilitate recruitment or hiring process and any other human resource management processes;
- To protect your, third parties’, and other clients’ safety and privacy; and
- To enable us to utilize the same as required or authorized by applicable laws and regulations.
For our website visitor, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); demographic information; and other relevant information.
For individual clients currently being serviced by our Animattify Team or prospective individual clients, the following personal information may be collected from you: name; employer/company name and work or job title/position; contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address); payment details; relevant information which we may need to know you better as our client and as required by laws and regulations; and such other information as may be necessary to enable us to provide you the required or requested services.
For prospective recruits, the following personal information may be collected from you: name (and if applicable, current work or job title/position), contact information (including phone numbers, mailing/physical address, e-mail address), your resume/curriculum vitae (CV), documents which pertains to your employment history and educational background, and other relevant information necessary to enable us to assess your qualification and fitness for employment.
Basis for Using Your Personal Data
We deem it necessary to use the personal data that you provide us for the following reasons:
- To enable us to perform our obligations and responsibilities to you in accordance with any contract or agreement we may have with you;
- To comply with any legal obligations imposed on us;
- To enable us to attend to recruitment, administrative, and other similar processes and requirements; and
- To enable us to provide you with efficient and responsive services.
Who Do We Share/Disclose Your Personal Data
Any information that we collect or that you furnish us may be shared and processed by any of ANIMATTIFY’s authorized third parties/entities. We may share or disclose your personal information with any of the following categories of authorized parties of ANIMATTIFY (the list below is non-exhaustive):
- Outside consultants and advisers/counselors, such as local and foreign legal advisers/lawyers, accountants, and auditors
- Government/regulatory agencies and law enforcement authorities
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain services, including, but not limited to, document processing services, IT systems or software providers, IT Support service providers, and document and information storage providers
- Third parties engaged in the course of the services we provide to clients such as counsel, arbitrators, mediators, clerks, witnesses, court, opposing party and their lawyers, tax experts and advisors, and other similar experts and consultants
- Third party postal, courier, and messengerial services providers
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data
We utilize standard manual and computerized methods and systems to file, store and process personal data. Collection and processing of personal data will be undertaken in accordance with the principles set out in this Policy and as required by law.
We will generally retain your personal data for so long as the purposes for which we collected and processed them remain and until such purposes have been served. In general, we will retain your personal data for a period of five (5) years, unless applicable laws, rules, regulations, and/or policies/protocols prescribe a shorter or longer period.
With respect to visitors of our website, we will retain relevant personal data for at least five (5) years from the date of our last interaction with you, or for longer period if we are so required by our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations or professional indemnity obligations (if applicable).
With respect to any client, we will retain relevant personal information for so long as the project is still pending/active and for a period of at least five (5) years from the date of our last interaction with that client or termination of the project, whichever is longer, or for a longer period of time as we are required to do so according to our professional and/or legal/regulatory obligations. We may then destroy such files (through secure means) without further notice or liability.
Security Measures for the Protection of Personal Data
We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access. As part of our efforts to ensure your information is protected, we restrict access to personal data to personnel who would need that information to perform their functions.
We will comply with the relevant provisions of rules and circulars on handling personal data security breaches, including notification to you or to the NPC, where an unauthorized acquisition of sensitive personal information or information that may be used to enable identity fraud has been acquired by an unauthorized person, and is likely to give rise to a real risk of serious harm to the affected data subject. Please note that under applicable law, not all personal data breaches are notifiable.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the DPA:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification or to make corrections;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information;
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to damages; and
- The right to file a complaint before the NPC.
Limitation on Rights as a Data Subject
The rights mentioned above as a data subject shall not be applicable if the processed personal data are used only for the needs of scientific and statistical research and, on the basis of such, no activities are carried out and no decisions are taken regarding the data subject: Provided, that the personal data shall be held under strict confidentiality and shall be used only for the declared purpose. Such rights are also not applicable to the processing of personal data gathered for the purpose of investigations in relation to any criminal, administrative or tax liabilities of a data subject. Any limitations on the rights of the data subject shall only be to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purpose of said research or investigation.
The law requires you to exercise your rights as described in this Policy in a reasonable and non-arbitrary manner, and with regard to rights of other parties.